The end is near I'd say...... if we don't act now. Weather condition is getting unpredictable and a more frequent strikes of calamities. Powerful quakes churning the earth's crust and produced devastating tsunami, unusual typhoons, heavy flashfloods, all resulted to a massive loss of lives. Typhoon Ondoy onslaught, Haiti and Chile Earthquakes were only a few of the major catastrophes killing thousands of people.
Mother Earth" is in great danger and so as human existence.
Be concerned with the Mother Earth, show to the world that we must not just ignore the worsening climate change. Join me and other concerned individuals in supporting Earth Hour 2010. Mark your calendar for Earth Hour 2010 on March 27, 2010 (8:30PM to 9:30PM). Be part of this advocacy and intensify the spreading of awareness about caring for our environment and take action against climate change. Join together with the whole world for this Earth Hour this year 2010!
Everyone can show their support. Check the following guidelines. (From Earth Hour’s Webpage)
1. Turning off your lights at 8.30PM on March 27
2. Showing your support and adding yourself to our world map
3. Adding Earth Hour widgets, logos and banners to your blog or website to help us spread the word
4. Talking about Earth Hour in your social network by updating your Facebook status, grabbing a Twibbon, tweeting about your support, and more
5. Get together with your friends and family, by hosting an Earth Hour party or holding your own candlelit affair
6. Rally your local council or community group to run an Earth Hour event for your community
7. Encourage your employer and workmates to take part in Earth Hour and make energy savings every day
8. Make an Earth Hour Lantern as a symbol of hope for the future
9. Be creative! Find a new way to mark Earth Hour and let us know all about it!
"Earth Hour is a global call to action to every individual, business, school and community to take a stand against climate change."