Searching...
Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pacquiao wins via TKO in the 2nd Round ( Live Video Streaming)

Photo credit: PACLAND

After many months of waiting Manny Pacquiao ended up the fight only in just 2 rounds.

Manny Pacquiao was dominating. Pacquiao has proven again that he is really the best pound-for-pound boxer in the world. Hatton was knocked down twice in the first round and a powerful left hand to the head late in the second round turned down Hatton to the canvas.
Referee Kenny Bayless took one look at Hatton and declared the fight over at 2:59 of the round.
"I didn't have to count," Bayless said.

Here is the full coverage of the fight:

"I'm surprised the fight was so easy," Pacquiao said. "He was wide open for the right hook. I knew he would be looking for my left."
Slow Motion Video of Manny Pacquiao's Killer Punch:

"I was just doing my job, I always try to do my best in the ring", said Manny Pacquiao.

It was indeed a boring fight for Manny Pacquiao. Hatton is a boring fighter. Manny Pacquiao undergone many months of rigid training only to find out that Hatton's power is only up to the 2nd round. His power is not enough to stop "The Pacman" from dominating the world of boxing.

0 comments:

 
Back to top!